The easiest answer is looking out a clean window is just better. Simply having clean windows just looks so good. How do you feel when the windows are cleaned? You feel more creative, you’re in a better mood and well, over all, you just feel better. Clean windows can also improve your insight as well as the sight through your window! It can also improve your property value.
Cleaning your windows is a preventive measure. If you don’t clean your windows they will eventually stay dirty permanently. This is called glass degradation. Over time , glass can become infused with contaminates such as oxidisation, hard minerals, acid rain and overspray (paint, caulking, etc.). Since glass is porous, these pollutants settle into the surfaces’ grooves and valleys. Regular cleaning is necessary to prevent permanent damage. Also, hiring a professional window cleaner is much cheaper than having to replace Electronic Cigarette your windows.
Window cleaning can be dangerous and time consuming. Without the proper safety precautions, one could really hurt themselves attempting to clean the outside of one’s windows. Also, making sure that you clean the windows meticulously and properly can take a lot more time then one might have. Professional window cleaners are trained in the highest safety precautions available and it’s what we like to do so we are more than willing to take the time to do that meticulous cleaning.
So, you may not think that you need your windows cleaned but look again. Do you really want to look at that same dirt in 5 years? Why not get rid of it now? If not it might just decide to stay and bring down the value of your house and annoy you until you have to buy new windows!
5 reasons rain doesn’t clean your windows even though you think it does
Ever think “Well I was going to go wash my car but since it’s raining, I don’t have to because the rain will wash it for me.”? You’re wrong.
Also, just because there is a hurricane whipping at your window and flooding your basement doesn’t mean that your windows are clean. On the contrary my friend and here are the reasons why;
- Rain brings debris. The water from the rain may wet your windows but it’s not going to protect your windows from flying debris which as we all know is filthy. Nothing like a tree branch through a window to ruin your afternoon.
- Rain water is not clean. Sure, it comes from the heavens but we don’t know if God purifies his water. We don’t know for sure that he has a Brita filtering system! There could be any amount of creepy crawlies and bacteria that’s in rain water, but we do know that it does not contain Windex which is a vital part of cleaning your windows.
- Rain water streaks. It’s true. The drops dry on your windows and the tree branches flying at your window do not work as a squeegee. So when the rain stops you are left with dried drops on your window and your house looks like it has polka dots.
- Mother nature is not a licensed window cleaner. She has no idea what she’s doing. Would you let some moody insane cat woman clean your windows? No? Then don’t let mother nature do it either. It just makes sense.
- Rain doesn’t clean your windows because it doesn’t. Did your mother ever tell you “Because I said so.”? Well it’s kind of the same thing, because it doesn’t.
If you really want your windows cleaned and you don’t wanna do it yourself, hire a professional. Besides, hiring someone to do a job for you has a tendency to make one feel a little richer!